Monday, January 9, 2012

one of my favorite gifts








this was a gift i bought for the two of them for Christmas.


actually it has turned out to be a gift for me too.


it is one of my favorites.


just look at those titles.


we just finished the first week and i have to tell you that its perfect.


perfect for them


to read, understand, and discuss.


it has become part of our morning routine.


it is never too late to start a daily devotional with your kids.


what a sweet way to start their day.


and yours.

7 comments:

  1. I love this book too! so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been hearing a lot about this book. is it too "old" for my kids? i'd love to start a devotional with them, but something that actually pertains to their ages. what'dya think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Jesus Calling...the original and this one for kids. I've been reading mine for about 4 years, yet every year it feels fresh and exactly what I need to hear on any given day. Love that!

    xo,
    Linsey

    PS - Thanks for your sweet comment on my recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is surely one of the greatest little devo's my girls have ever used!!
    hope you're doing wonderful
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a neat book. I will have to check it out.

    I got your comment on my blog about photography. I am happy to answer any questions you have. Just let me know what you want to know. My email is lovecharlaanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!