Monday, October 24, 2011

celebrating in october






October.


this is a very special month because its my baby girls birthday month!


our birthday celebrations last for a week.


this year was the first year i decided not to do a party.


it was a hard decision!


i love putting together a party but i felt like i needed a break.


it wasn't an easy decision but i let myself take the year off.


however, we did celebrate!


we had a celebration at school with her class,


we had a celebration at the park with her two best girlfriends,


and we celebrated disney princess style!


all in all, i think my baby girl had a blast turning six!




i love you jilly bean!

2 comments:

  1. Aw how sweet. Sounds like she had fun even without a big bash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I love throwing parties for my son (we've only had two so far) but I worry about the standard I am setting each time for myself. It's good to know you were able to take a break and it all worked out. I checked out your other parties and they are so precious!!! I'd love it if you would link up previous birthday parties to my new blog birthday party page to help inspire my readers. Here is the link: http://happilymotherafter.blogspot.com/p/birthday-party-link-up.html
    I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! It's so cute!!! You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!