Thursday, September 15, 2011

turning the big 4-0!

source



ok.


i think i can talk about it now.


wow!


i am a huge birthday person.


i mean, the celebration needs to last for days.


but this year was different.


totally different!


i really took this one hard.


really?


julie is 40?!


when did that happen?


i still think i am in my early 20's.


maybe even 18 at times!

(ok, maybe not 18)


i just wanted this birthday to quietly pass by.


however, my sweet husband thought otherwise.


on my real birthday, we dined out with a few of my friends.


then the following weekend he "surprised" me with a surprise birthday party.


with an 80's theme!


ok, it was fun.


i will spare you the silly pictures.


i am so very happy and blessed with my life!


and its just a number.


right?!






now lets move on!

*julie

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, it's just a number (or so that is what I have been telling myself...) Glad you had a great day!!!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Julie! Best wishes for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!