Friday, August 12, 2011

fun school supplies ~ lunch box notes

source



source

source





ok, so now we have the backpack and lunch box taken care of. now its time to fill those bags with some love. i plan on tucking in a couple of love notes here and there for little surprises throughout the year. whether its the first day, a test day, or just because. there are so many free printables out there but these are a few of my favorites that i wanted to share.

created by me







created by me





you could even design your own.



i am having some fun with picnik.







tuck them in their lunch box, school book, or notebook.

they are sure to bring a smile during the day!


*julie

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this just themost darling ever! Love it, Julie & so wil the wee ones.

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these adorable tags!! I used one for a school treat and blogged about it here:

    http://happylittleart.blogspot.com/2011/09/you-are-apple-of-my-eye.html

    Thanks again!
    Colleen {HappyLittleArt}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the You Are the Apple of my Eye tags. I can't figure out how to print them. These will be perfect to use for the teachers or the students. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!