Thursday, July 28, 2011

our coffee table













i have been wanting to share pictures of my home for awhile






however, i am terrible at taking good pictures.






i have tried but they just come out blah.






i guess i think my home looks better in person.






here is my attempt of some pictures of our coffee table.






.............................................................................






i wanted to show you the coffee table that my sweet husband made for me.






i have been looking for a table since we moved in almost five years ago.






he made this one for me last month.






and wouldnt you believe that i found a perfect ( i hope) table!






so, i wanted to show you the table even though it is not completely decorated






before things change!




if you have any tips on taking better pictures of your home,




please share!




*julie



joining the party at the shabby nest

4 comments:

  1. what a great table!!
    i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    I have been out of the loop for a while...your table look! I know what you mean I have the same problem taking pics, practice, practice, practice...I want to see more! Hope you are having a nice summer!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that table! and that he made it for you?! woohoo!! we have two wooden boxes (made by target!) for coffee tables. when we got the wii a few years ago eric said the coffee table was in the way and these boxes are our compromise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the table! Great style! BTW, I nominated your blog as part of a "7 Links Project"!!! Swing on over to my blog and check it out for details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!