Tuesday, June 7, 2011

lego party... finally



Marco?

POLO!!!

Here I am!

Wow! Two months and no posts.

I just needed to take a break.

Life has been busy but a good busy.

I have missed my blog.

I have really missed my blog friends!

So, here I am.

No promises.

We will see how the summer goes.

I guess I left you with the cliff hanger of more lego birthday party.

Well, you can stop holding your breath now!

Ha! Ha!












He was happy!

sources:

banner & favor bags - made by me

lego marshmellow heads & cupcakes - made by my sister (who made these too)

lego cupcake toppers - bumble cakes etsy shop

lego pack favor - amazon

miniman lollipop - sweetniks etsy shop

miniman soaps - broken road farm etsy shop



enjoy!

*julie

2 comments:

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!