Tuesday, January 4, 2011

well, happy new year

source

well, happy new year!


ok, i know it is the 4th (already?!) but better late than never!


if you are here and still with me, thank you for checking in!


i am so excited about a new year!


a fresh start to try something new and to be better at what is important!


i, like everyone else, have a list of things i want to accomplish in 2011!


organize,
projects around the house,
losing weight,
saying no,
going with the flow,


and to be the best wife and mama i can be!


i hope to post more this year and be to be more creative!


i am ready to jump in!


are you?


*julie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - ahh Happy New Year - it's not day 5 but it still counts, right? I think your list is perfect - abit of this and that! I hope 2011 brings everything you wish for. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I just happily stumbled across your blog. It's so lovely. I've had a lovely time reading your posts.

    Your new year's resolutions sound like a poem...

    'saying no
    Going with the flow'!!

    A New Year's Rap!!

    You're a poet and you don't know it!

    Sarahx

    I'm your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I'm excited as well. Love your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my last post. I just love your blog...so cute! I love all your music, too. :)

    Oh, and I am lovin your idea for the vanilla sugar! I gotta try that!

    So great to "meet" you.

    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! This post just made me smile - I already think you're great at everything! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My love, you are already the best! It is going to be a great year, and I am the luckiest guy in the world to be able to spend it with you! Pete

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beginning of a new year...oh so fresh, and makes me what to clean and organize everything...oh...maybe that is the nesting!;) HA! A very Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!