Monday, January 17, 2011

antique flooring love



i found this wonderful wood flooring on craigslist.


it is from an old cotton gin built in the 1800s!


they are practically giving it away.


and i want it!


i would love to have this throughout my whole house.


the thing is, i would not want to put it in the house we are living life in now.


i want it for my "forever" house which i am hoping is our next move.


but that would mean i would have to fork out the money now and find somewhere safe to store it.


and we are talking about another four to five years!


agh!


i really want it!


i cant stop thinking about it!

so, do i buy this

absolutely,

wonderful,

dreamy antique flooring or pay for my children's tuition for next year.

hmmm...


of course i pick the children!


so, if you want to donate to my dreamy antique flooring account just let me know.


ha!


*julie

2 comments:

  1. How do you find the greatest things on Craig's List?!!! I never find anything but junk :( This flooring is great! I say buy it, keep it in your garage, and boot your car in the drive way! This is a better investment in the long run! If you decide not to buy it though - then you have to direct me to the listing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Jesus, son of Mary! Is thy Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven?

    http://jesussonofmary1432.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!