Monday, November 22, 2010

twig pumpkins







crate and barrel




dont you just love when you find something in a fabulous store or on a beautiful blog that looks just like something you have decorating your home?


well, i know i do!


i give myself a little pat on the back and then run to my hubby to brag!


fun!


i purchased these twig pumpkins after the holidays at target!


and that was a couple of years ago!


ps. we are in the process of taking down our fall decorations to put up our christmas decorations!


yay!


*julie

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel ~ love those pumpkins.

    We are going to friends for the holiday so I took most of our fall decor down this weekend. I needed a clean slate for a few days before the Christmas bins make their appearance.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those twig pumpkins, I have on sitting on my buffet. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have fun decorating!

    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those pumpkins as well! Your photos look like they are from Crate and Barrel!

    You have such a pretty blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is the BEST! I seriously need to purchase stock in the company.

    And you've already started taking down your fall decorations, wow you are good.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!