Thursday, October 14, 2010

party details


another thing i love is coming up with and creating all the little details!



remember these?



i cut out over 150 with the help of my crafty friend, the cricut!

and they make the sweetest, retro-looking banner!



i made the rosette the same way i made this!



my talented friend, megan, made this beautiful monogrammed apron for my birthday girl!




i made each chef their own apron and personalized placemat!




and of course, we had to make the classic pasta necklace!



all the little chefs went home with a full tummy and a handful of goodies!

what did they whip up for lunch?




come back to find out!


*julie

7 comments:

  1. What darlings! You did a beautiful job with colors & implementing your ideas! They all had a grand time, I am sure.

    Got any leftover pasta salad? That looks yummy.
    Have a great weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasta necklaces are the best! Love all the details. It looks like such a fun party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWESOME, JULIE! Holy freakin' cow. You really pulled that off. I adore the idea of the chef hats and custom place mats especially. Brilliant. Maybe I'll score a Cricut before my son's birthday in February. {fingers crossed} He's my kitchen helper so a cooking party is officially on the books after seeing this whether he likes it or not. Haha. I love that apron. I guess I need a monogram machine before then, too...I WISH. Thank you for stopping by tonight. :)

    {Hugs} Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. total fabulous cuteness everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute details! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!