Monday, October 25, 2010

halloween book wreath








i did it!



everybody was doing it!



i made a book wreath last new years eve!



and i am glad i did!



i am happy with the way it turned out!



i love how versatile it is!



i thought i might show you how i added a little halloween to my wreath!


i just hung a glittery happy halloween sign and "poof" instant halloween!



the small branch was a token my little guy picked up when we went here!


i just added a black bird!



come back soon because i will have a little gift to share with you!



*julie

i am linking up to emily's share your project!

6 comments:

  1. And it is fabulous, Julie. I keep saying I'm going to give it the ol' 1,2,3 ... soon!

    Have a BOO-TEA-FUL week!
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you!! i saw a few at the CL fair this weekend & hope to make one myself...oneday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is actually quite beautiful! The most beautiful Halloween decoration I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book wreath and how you're making it so versatile for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Wow this looks amazing - how clever are you?! Have I missed something and have you gone in to professional party organising? Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this. How very pretty! I might give this a try myself. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!