Thursday, July 15, 2010

~ look what came in the mail ~




look what i got in the mail!

the new fall "blessed be the name" catalogs!

let me tell you each page is full of cute things!
go here to take a look for yourself!

but there is so much more than the catalog!

you can create your own



by choosing most any fabric they have to make into


pants or a skirt or a dress or even an applique on a shirt!

i also should tell you that i am having my trunk shows at the beginning of august!


if you would like to order!

let me know!


i would be happy to help you pick out a super duper cute outfit!





enjoy!

*julie

6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute was that!

    BTW Jeanne had a big tub of bottled soda's. Not sure the name...I forget, Izzy was one of them. There were fun inspirational sayings in the bottle caps. I would totally have saved mine, but somehow it got thrown out:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, so cute! I'll have to go click on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Julie! Such sweet stuff. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my faux zinc nightstand tutorial. (To answer your question on how I knew to do all of those steps, I have a bachelor's in Art and have been painting for years.) So happy you like it!

    Thanks again,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!