Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~ i want one ~

shannon bowers design

do you see it?

the horse perched on that beautiful, chippy cabinet!

thats what i want!

of course i would love the whole room

but i will be happy for now to just have a distressed horse!





i have been seeing a few around!


even brooke has one!


and willow decor has one right on her blog header!




so, this little guy is getting a makeover!


just you wait and see!


i found him on ebay!


i think with just a few tugs and pulls


and maybe some paint!


this guy can look like those guys!





coming soon!


*julie

10 comments:

  1. I have always wanted one of those chippy little horses! They are just so charming!!

    I can't wait to see his new "do"! :)

    xo,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You horse already looks great!
    Thank you for including out horse in your post:) I'm thrilled that you found some inspiration at Velvet and Linen.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, let's be friends! I like your blog, your cute family and that birthday banner. So great. Can't wait to look around a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie - I adore that picture too - and noticed the horse. Wonderful. I did see one from Plumo.com (probably sold out now) but I think it was quite expensive! eeek. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see his makeover :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your horse and cant wait to see what you do with him...gonna be prety I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inspiration horses are so cute...can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!