Thursday, July 29, 2010

~ hello ~




oh, how i have missed my blog and all my bloggy friends!


i am so behind on my blog reading!

the summer is buzzing by!


and i am trying to catch it!


trying to squeeze in more fun!


along with juggling so many projects!


i have filled my plate full but with things i feel strong about!


my sweet hubby brought home these simple white daisies!


i had enough for two arrangements!






i love using my short clear drinking glasses and cutting the stems short!


its so easy and creates a full arrangement!


i am so glad to be back!


missed you!


*julie

3 comments:

  1. glad you're having a wonerful summer. i love daisies too
    welcome back my friend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you too! Looking forward to new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,

    I have been in the same mode, glad I'm not the only one... What a sweet hubby to bring flowers, I just love a bouquet of one type of flower.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!