Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~ end of the year party ~


















the preschool end of the year party!

here is another creative opportunity He threw my way!

and i am so glad He did!


it was so much fun putting together


especially when you have the best parents in the world!

i decided to do a carnival theme!

very fun!

i made pennant banners for each table!

snacks, decorate a cookie, and facepainting!

we also had a bounce house, four fun watersprinklers, bubbles,
and a playground!


of course, a few days before the party i thought of a couple of small things i could have done!


maybe next year!





both big and small had a ball!


*julie

9 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am so glad you found me!!! I looked around on your blog and we have SO many things in common...LOVE your post about the lavendar drink...I WANT the silver crate those drinks are in too :)

    I'm an Asst. Principal and LOVE to decorate, craft, work in my yard, and home decor. Can't wait to get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job!!! I'm going to borrow your popcorn bag idea for my party Saturday!!
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a cute party & such clever ideas! I love it all ...

    Have a great week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the carnival theme...the banners and colors look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog you have;) Lovely pictures<3

    The party looks fantastic.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, sweet day! You did a great job! It's always fun to make special memories for our kids!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!