Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~ comment love ~

source unknown

oh my goodness gracious!


i somehow, dont know how, i deleted all of my comments from my last post!


i was so upset!


but this has made me stop to say



"thank you"



so very much for taking the time to leave such sweet comments!


i truly love reading them!


they always make me smile!


its so nice to hear from my friends out there!




my pledge:


i will not touch the trash container icon again!


hope you will continue to leave that comment love!!!




*julie

5 comments:

  1. oh how sad! yes, i think it is wise to stay away from that icon! my husband once erased his friend's camera memory card- the whole thing- and trashed all of their engagemnt photos from the prior evening! hope that little tale makes you feel just a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that, messed up entire blog ... oy! I don't touch ANYTHING anymore without help.

    Have a beau-TEA-ful week.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there - I am always happy to leave you a comment my friend...so this is just to say HELLO! xxx and til next time... Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya just hate it when that happens!
    Be sure to check out my blog. I have a giveaway going on. Have a blessed day. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commments do make the day a little brighter! Sorry I haven't been around to leave any.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!