Wednesday, June 9, 2010

~ bathroom talk ~





i am so very excited!


we are dressing up our master bath finally!


its a nice space however it is very blah!


i have been ignoring the space


but then i got an email from jess with csn stores!


they have everything from bathroom vanities to hardwood floors


and everything in between!


you have to check them out!


they have asked me to do a review of one of their products!


it was hard to choose


but then i found something i desperately need for my bathroom!


i cant wait to show you!


i have a few items i want to do to dress it up!


nothing elaborate or expensive!


just some "jewelry" for the bathroom!





stay tuned...


*julie

16 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the windows with the decorative iron on them, great idea.

    Have a beau-TEA-ful day!
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see! So exciting...and oh yes my friend, my heart was pounding while her was up there :)!
    Love,
    Amy
    PS...I always love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all that you do...this will be our next project at our house! As for the Baby doll party, I will be happy to give you some more cute ideas I found. I was disappointed with the lack of pictures of the details of the party!:( Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, Exciting! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that iron work on your windows. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you whip up! I know it will be lovely. Thanks for linking up today to the recipe share. You know I love that pasta. I don't know if it is all of the lovely tomatoes or the parm cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love "Jewelry" I can't wait to see what you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what fun!
    can't wait to see, especially the jewelry part :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,

    Oh, I can't wait to see! I am re-working my guest bath right now and my master is next, so much fun.

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. what did you get? tell me! tell me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, I adore the windows!! Beautiful.

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bathroom jewelry...can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!