Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~ happy cinco de mayo ~


dewindesigns



i cant let cinco de mayo pass by without celebrating a little!



this is part of my heritage!



and i am proud of it!



these gorgeous canvases were created by my talented sister! she went with my parents to the yucatan peninsula of mexico where my father is from and took these wonderful pictures! one is of a small church, one of an old palace, and one of the mayan ruins! i have been there too with my father! its amazing! and the food! so good, i miss it!



so here is to celebrating cinco de mayo!



*julie



ps. you really should stop by my sisters shop! she has a great eye for beauty!





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Have a blessed Mother's Day.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy cinco de mayo! i think it is cool that it is part of your heritage. i love to celebrate the mexican food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! Part of my heritage too!!!! Had our favorite enchiladas tonight!!!! which we have every week LOL
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet julie! We totally celebrated Cinco de mayo this year! I cooked a bunch of mexican food and we grilled carne asada. yum! I hope you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinco de Mayo was great... a little celebration at our friends' house. Good food, a little swimming.. a little preview of summer. Summer, come quick!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!