Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~ happy birthday ~



i remember the first time i felt you,


found out who you were,


and the first time i saw you!


it was love at first sight!


i thank the Lord every night for you!


you are so


healthy,


happy,


sweet,


cuddly,


giving,


thoughtful,


and faithful!


you love the Lord with all your heart!


and for that i am the most proud of you!


you will always be my sweet boy!


i love you more than all the stars in the sky!


love you forever!


mommy


9 comments:

  1. Hi! He is indeed a sweet boy...I have one of those too! Sweet, sweet post. LB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I saw that scrawny little leg poke up from between the blinds as they gave him his first bath at the hospital! And, I remember the first time I was allowed to babysit him by myself! We were playing on the floor, and at one point, he crawled right over to me, laid his head in my lap right there as I sat, and fall fast asleep! Happy Birthday Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO sweet! Happy B-day to your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post! Happy Birthday to your beloved boy!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Happy Birthday to your adorable son!!! AHhh love your tender post!!! Big hugs to the both of YOU,
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to you little man!!

    ps--the trees are a japenese magnolia and a cherry blossom ( just not sure exactly the type of cherry tree)--ooops...i say that like a pro, i think its a cherry blossom, & one of them was a bradford pear
    they are beautiful but we are covered in pollen...covered!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!