Friday, March 12, 2010

~my "forever" house wish list~ the finale~ the bedroom!




well, girls! this is the last room of my "forever" house!



the bedroom!



come on in and put your feet up!



country living

this room is gorgeous!oh! the bed!i love how the bedding just flows with the pleated skirting all the way down to the floor! the pillows, the headboard, and the distressed blue door! gorgeous!



this bedroom is dreamy with its calming colors! the bedding, the french doors, the distressed table, the cornice, and that chandy! this room is beautiful!



its time to put this post series to bed! hehe!

thanks for coming on this fun tour with me!

i have really enjoyed shopping and sharing these beautiful rooms!

i hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have!



i just want to say that i know i am very blessed with what i have!


i know that i have created a home here for me and my family!


and i would not change it for the world!



night~night!


*julie

10 comments:

  1. You can design my "Forever Home" anytime!!! Everything you have chosen is so beautiful!

    I have enjoyed every room on your tour!!
    Thanks!:-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Oh, this forever house tour has been so fun! I do love that first picture of the bedroom - wow! - It's so dreamy and serene.

    And now I really want a butler's pantry!! Can you imagine - all the great storage for dishes, glasses, etc. Would be fabulous...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh now beds - that's the way to my heart. Nothing better than fresh pressed linen (yes, I know, life is too short) and a wonderful boudoir. Love the choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just curl up in those beds and sleep my day away! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cozy bedroom! You could really relax in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole place... when can I move in? (lol)
    PS. I left you a little something on my blog...
    http://highmaintenanceaspirations.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-award-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Your "forever house" could be my forever house, I even have some of the same pics in my house file! I guess us Florida girls think a like... My prayers are with your Grandma, she is the same age as mine and I worry about something like that happening to her every day.

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am with you! In fact, that is the exact bedding I wanted for our new bedroom...the man said no though ;).
    Been loving all these posts!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!