Monday, March 8, 2010

~my "forever" house wish list~ the kitchen



welcome to my kitchen wish list!




come sit down and enjoy some fresh vegetables, fruit, and even cupcakes with me while i tell you about my little list!

(see if you can find these yummy items in the pictures!)




i love a great kitchen and here are a few with many wonderful details!



house beautiful



i love the big, sunny windows over the sink! i have always had window views in the kitchen but because of the open concept they were never over the sink. i just love that its right there! and i would of course, have some pretty little plants or herbs growing on the sill.



unknown



aaahh! french doors! not to mention that backyard! beautiful! and that farm table!



house beautiful

and a farm sink would be a must! i only need one! see i am not too greedy! hehe! and my faucet i have now does look similar to this one! very pretty!

unknown



the marble counter top and the painted floors! wonderful! and again the french doors and that lush backyard! and my next kitchen needs an island!






so, did you find them?
i hope you leave happy and full!




until next time!




*julie


6 comments:

  1. We have such similar tastes.

    I so want a big white fancy farmhouse kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of your dreamy kitchen images. Someday I want a farmhouse sink, white subway tile backsplash etc... Dreamy:) Oh and those cupcakes on your sidebar are just TOO tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty!
    French doors, yes please!!
    Your wish list rooms are fun to visit, thanks for the tour. you have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable space!From the great sinks to the chandelier. I have a thing for white kitchens too. It just makes everything feel so open, airy and...well, clean!(giggle) and who wouldn't want to look out and see the children playing in a well-manicured garden? perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list...very similar to mine. Wouldnt it be lovely =0)
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, fine, I'm painting my kitchen cabinets white.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!