Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~my "forever" house wish list~ the butler pantry




the butler's pantry!


sounds so fancy!


this is one of those little surprises that you find in those wonderful old houses!



found here

beautiful! i love all the detail in this one!

the curves, moulding, lighting, colors, back splash, and the accessories!

and those knobs!


unknown

this one is simple and pretty!

i love the color of the cabinetry and the glass doors!


found here

this is a hidden pretty!

i love the skirting, the counter, the faucet, the shelving, and that curved glass door!

my goodness! look at all that yummy wine!



unknown

now this is a big one! loads of storage and wonderful light!



a butler's pantry would be nice!


a little place for all your pretties!


do you have one?



*julie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am right there with you. This is a MUST have! I wanted to create one here, but since we won't be here forever, I will just have to be patient. I WILL have one though. You chose some great examples!

    Have a great evening!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... I love the bright and airy one with the counter space. Maybe because I don't have very much counter space. I dream of just laying down on it and taking it all in. Oh, and my butler comes and serves me iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! You are cracking me up! I sure do love you, you dreamy girl you! Great pictures, it's all beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my bulter doesn't read this post, I'll never hear the end of it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!