Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~ here i am ~

my sweet one dancing however i cannot get it rotated correctly. but love it anyhow!


wahoo!


i am back!


i did have a wonderful weekend
then i came home to a computer with a nasty virus!


i have to tell you that me and the hubby had our first ever overnight with no kiddos! it was only one night but it was wonderful! we will be doing that again! and dont worry! the kiddos had fun too over at lala and papi's! (my parents)
now, i have to go and get caught up on my blog reading!

wow! you girls know how to blog!


7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful weekend to connect with you sweetheart. I am so glad that we were able to get away and I look forward to doing it again. You are amazing! I love you Pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn girl thats an amazing pic! I like it unrotated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Welcome back. I love the picture - even on a slant, that makes it more artistic! I know what you mean about catching up - miss even a day and there are so many posts! I love it though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! It's it wonderful to get away ~ even a short time away refreshens and renews our relationships in all areas.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is great to get away just the two of you. We need to do it more often.
    Happy to hear you had a great time.
    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one amazing picture! Beautiful! I just love your sweet spirit. I am your newest follower sweetie. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!