Friday, February 5, 2010

we have a winner!

did you think i forgot? no way! i have just been under the weather and had to figure this random number thingy out but i know you dont want to hear about all of that. thanks so much for everyones wonderful comments! i know you are just waiting on pins and needles. so the winner is:



maria with dreamy whites!


congratulations! please email me!


thanks so much to jamie and the csn stores for allowing me to do this giveaway! it was so fun! i think i will have to do another one soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Julie,
    I can't believe I won. I never win anything. I am excited. I don't know how to email you though. Please email me at c.family7@yahoo.com and I will gladly give you my email.
    Thanks
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!