Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sunshine award!





i recently received the sunshine award!



i truly appreciate this sweet award!



so, thank you denise, rebecca, and regina for sending me some sunshine!







the rules for accepting the sunshine award



1. put the logo in my post and within my blog

2. pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers

3. link the nominees within this post

4. let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog

5. share the love and link to the person who gave you the award




so, here are the blogs i want to send a little sunshine too!


1. another day today

2. farmgirl paints

3. loo, boo's, and shoes

4. playing sublimely

5. sugar and spice mommy

6. beyond grace

7. music to my ears

8. sillyness abounds

9. the goat and the kid

10. a little of this

11. kirsten

12. dewins blog



stop by and visit these sweet bloggers!




enjoy!

*julie

9 comments:

  1. Oh Julie.. you sweet girl. Thank you so much. I am thrilled and feel super "sunshine-y" now. Yep. I'm smiling.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet girl for the award. You are a ray of sunshine indeed:) Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... thanks julie! your sunshine brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are so very sweet! I always love visiting you here...such a beautiful blog and such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Julie!! Your blog is always one of my favorite reads!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Julie!!! Oh...and hide those hearts from Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I needed a little sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello Julie...thank you so much for my sunshine award - wow three awards in week, I must be doing something right! It was very sweet of you to think of me. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!