Monday, January 11, 2010

content decor!


we have been alittle under the weather with all this unheard of cold weather here in florida! so, i have been thinking of how i can display a pretty little reminder of my word for the year! so, this is what i came up with! sweet and simple!



i had everything on hand so this project was free! all you need is a frame, scrapbook paper, scissors, glue and a computer. first i cut the scrapbook paper to fit my frame (which is a 5x7). with my computer i used one of my favorite fonts for the word "content" and a different font for the quote underneath and printed it out. then i used one of my favorite cricut cuts to use as a template to cut out the word and quote. glued it together and thats it!



i like the way it turned out. so simple and classic. a pretty reminder of trying to stay content in 2010!





~Content~


"We learn that it is His power and grace,
once we by faith rely on it,
that brings us contentment in all our circumstances."
~topical bible




what an awesome quote!


enjoy!



*julie

ps. joining the party over at twice remembered , get your craft on , funky junk interiors and its so very creative!

10 comments:

  1. its an awesome quote indeed!
    i love how you matted & framed it in such a pretty frame too
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Can you share which fonts you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet and what a great way to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by~
    I adore those frames!! Oh,.. my crush on vintage frames continues.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, personal art is my favorite type. Thanks for the inspiration, and good luck in 2010.
    ChaCha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out really well. I am stealing your idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out very pretty. I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice way to display a nice quote. Love it!

    Thanks for linking up to SNS!
    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. julie! that quote is sooo good! I'm glad I scrolled down to see it! I'm going to write it down~

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!