Tuesday, January 26, 2010

blessed be the name trunk show!




i found a wonderful children's clothing company! blessed be the name! they have the sweetest clothes for both boys and girls. and its run by two mamas that love the Lord! i had a trunk show last year for their fall line and loved it! so much i became a rep and am having another trunk show for their spring/summer line.


~~~~~~ bbtn spring/summer 2010 trunk show ~~~~~~


saturday, febuary 6th, 2010

1:00 - 4:00 pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


i would love for you to come if you live in my area! if not, dont fret! email me and i would love to help you order something sweet!



cant wait!

*julie

6 comments:

  1. cute stuff!! good luck with a successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I remember when i first found your blog you had a show... i have to go take a look at the website. I haven't forgotten about my award... i will post about it, promise :)
    happy day to you,
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a girl after my own heart...and I am honored to have you followin' :)!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuteness! Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie! I'd be there in a heartbeat if I lived closer!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!