Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"joy to the world" silver trays!


here is another easy christmas craft! i usually have two black and white polka dot frames in this plate holder that i trade out the middle to go with the season! but i decided to do something different for christmas! these were so quick and easy! i purchased the two silver trays at the dollar store! they come in different shapes! then i just used my handy dandy cricut to cut out "joy to the world"! and thats it! yup! dont worry! if you dont have a handy dandy cricut you could use stickers! you could also do any saying! what do you think?


ps. you can find me at get your craft on and the lettered cottage! take a look!


joy to the world!



*julie

7 comments:

  1. CUUUUUTE! I would NEVER have thought of that - but it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!! It looks fabulous!! It's cheap - it's easy - it's quick!! All the things I love - thanks so much for showing this great idea...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super cute! great idea!

    MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS JULIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! very nice! I may have to break down and buy one of those cricuts! darn...should have ask Santa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by & leaving me a comment.

    those trays look great. i'm still struggling with cutting out vinyl with my cricut. but i did buy those trays & made chalkboards out of them.

    merry Christmas!

    peace -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love the cricut! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!