Sunday, November 8, 2009

please pray for my friend!

i dont even know where to begin! it has been a horrible week here! i just came home from a memorial service for two children! a brother and a sister who were killed by their father who then took his own life! my friend has had to endure something a mother should never have to endure! i got the call tuesday morning on the way to school and was in total shock and disbelief! i have just been heartbroken! i have just been going through the motions while this has taken over my every thought! but i have to tell you that she is not alone! she is covered in prayer and surrounded by people! lots of people! and she has her faith! her faith in the Lord is the only way she is getting through this! so, please! pray for my friend! my friend dana!



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit
Psalm 34:18

7 comments:

  1. I don't even know how to respond to this. I will be praying for her. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....prayers will be said my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can only pray.... so hard for your friend cause i have no other words for such sadness.
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart and your precious friend's heart! This is just incredibly shocking and so sad a circumstance. I am so glad the funeral is over - it had to have been almost unbearable. Thank goodness that she has you as her caring friend. She and you need to lean on Jesus - the only One who can truly strengthen you two and give you His peace and the comfort of the Holy Spirit. Lord, we pray that your tender mercies will encompass them and fill their hearts and spirits. And give them your sweet blessed sleep at night. Thank you Lord. Bless your holy Name.

    Jesus is her hope for a better tomorrow...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've thought about you and your friend so much this week! Come over, sit on my couch, we can eat some sort of treat, talk, and cry! I know I could use it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me just start off by saying that I'm new to your blog.I was looking for other women who loved God,family, and their homes and your blog represents all of these things.Your Prayer request has humbled me more than words can say. As a Mother I could only imagine what she's going through, but my prayer is that God strengthens and encourages both of you as well as the community through this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the encouraging words and for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to your new posts and I'm still pushing(praying until something happens!) Have A great week

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!