Tuesday, November 10, 2009

giraffe frame for baby!




a friend of a friend emailed me with a last minute request! i was happy to help! her request was for her friend who was having her third little boy! the nursery is done in brown, orange, and yellow! and the mommy-to-be has a thing for giraffes! i was so excited! i had the perfect frame already made and ready to give! this frame turned out so cute! i love the colors together! and my favorite part is the sweet giraffe silhouette! so, now its sitting in a sweet baby boy nursery! just where i pictured it!


have a great day!

*julie

6 comments:

  1. Super adorable.

    I need another baby so I can get a sweet frame like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking around and want you to know I stopped and prayed for your friend--how heart breaking.
    I love your blog and will click to follow--hope you'll come by and do the same. I love meeting new people and getting to know them.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie!

    I have the Canon T1i, but the Xsi and Xti are both great too. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!