Tuesday, October 6, 2009

birthday invitation!

as you know, i am throwing a candy themed birthday party for my sweet girl! i was thinking about doing a lollipop invite but came up with this idea instead!





can you tell want it is?! it is a wrapped piece of candy! i used scrapbook paper (polka dots of course!), my handy dandy cricut, the computer, clear candy bags, and ribbon! i love the way it turned out!




i think coming up and creating the invitations are my favorite part! i do really like the cute flat invites! they have really come along way! but i love using "3D" type items to make my invitations! i just think they are fun and different!


well, the invitations are out! now i am in the process of decorating, food, cupcakes, and of course candy! i am hoping to start on her birthday banner tonight! we will see!


have a sweet day!


*julie

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I just adore these invites.... what a terrific idea... i have to remember this one!!!
    can't wait to see the whole party,
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun fun. Those are adorable. I'm also in the planning stages of a birthday party, been googling "Legos Parties" all morning.

    Love the invites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore these invites.... what a terrific idea... i have to remember this one!!!
    can't wait to see the whole party,
    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that is absolutely darling!
    can't wait to see more of the details=-no pressure though :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME! I love it. . .great party theme, awesome invites. Your girly is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!