Monday, September 7, 2009

thrifting and martha stewart!




i just came across this on marthastewart.com! i love this idea especially since i just picked up two chairs from the thrift store last week for $1.99 each! i thought they would work well in my craft room! i was thinking about painting them and this little detail would be fun! now, off to find some wonderful paper!



i love thrifting!


*julie




ps. i am linking up to rhoda's thrifty monday linky party! go check out the other thrifty finds!

7 comments:

  1. 1.99--thats great!!! i can't wait to see what you do to them!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the chairs! I'd love some old school chairs like these for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I can take a hint ;) I seriously thought I was already following... me and my brain! I just remember your blog name so well. Those chairs are going to look great. Can't wait to see them!

    Smiles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's another cool one here:
    http://www.diyideas.com/quickprojects/FurnitureCabinets/decoupage-furniture_ss1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flipping over the price and the chairs will look so cute with paper!!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!