Tuesday, September 15, 2009

thankful tuesday=my husband!


this is my hubby! he is sweet, patience, loving, caring, hardworking, non-complaining, loves to cook, helps around the house, irons better than me, sews, and loves the Lord! in the last couple of years he has grown closer to the Lord and watching him is awesome! he has become more invovled in church and has a great connection with the men at our church! he was asked to give his testimony a few sundays ago during all three services! wow! he did a great job! i am so very proud of him! i am excited to see what the Lord has in store for him! thank you Lord for this wonderful husband you have blessed me with!

God is good!

*julie
*** i am linking up to tuesdays unwrapped with emily! take a look at the other wonderful gifts!

6 comments:

  1. Awww what a wonderful man you are blessed to have in your life!
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is just beautiful! How blessed you are to have such a God loving husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing!!! I love it when men love the Lord. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THAT'S MY HUBBY!! CAN'T WAIT!! what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you have a great husband! praise to great husbands! I think mine is special too!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!