Wednesday, September 23, 2009

party planning fun!

i have been happily busy planning jillians forth birthday party! i am going with a theme! surprising uh?! i am doing a candy theme! this is becoming a popular theme but i love it! of course, everything will be mostly pink! we love pink! i think i have almost everything planned out! every little detail! so, here are a couple of things that will be a must at her party!

pink balloons!

source: flickr

pink cupcakes!

source: flickr

and of course, candy!

source: flickr
i cant wait to show you the invitation! they turned out too sweet! heehee! by the way, i forgot to put in my top 10 honest things that i am scared of balloons! the popping of a balloon makes me scream like a little girl! but its my babies birthday! i will have to take my chances!

enjoy the eye candy!

*julie

6 comments:

  1. looks like lots of fun! I am sure she will have a blast! lovin' the pink! and the candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie- this looks like so much fun! i love those balloons :) i will look forwrd to seeing all of the fun@

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a great party... love all the pink!!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love planning for parties...cant wait to see you invites..bet they are gonna be too cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pictures make ME want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Daughter loves pick too. I can't wait to see the invitations...
    If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
    Have a great day,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!