Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my design style!

i love to decorate! i also love to host girl nights at my house! i have a summer bible study and a monthly craft night at my house! my sweet friends seem to really enjoy my home and ask "what would you call your style?" well girls, now i know! i found this fun site from a fun blog that has a quick and easy test! then it tells you what your style is! here is the breakdown!



i am 40% nantucket style!





i am 40% cottage chic!







i am 20% rustic revival!






so, you can say i am a mixture of three different beautiful styles! i would say thats about right! i might have to put up some pictures of my home and see what you think! go take the test and find out your style!



have fun!

*julie


photo sources-

1-coastal living

2-brocante girl

3-sunset

1 comment:

  1. I think that describes your style really well. You have a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!