Friday, August 7, 2009

friday favorite!




blessed be the name! have you heard of this company? i just recently found them and fell in love! why? well, first of all they have sweet & simple clothing for children, you can also have them personalized, and these talented girls are loving the Lord! and guess what! i am having a bbtn trunk show at my house! yea! i am so excited! you are more than welcome to come! we will have fun! if you are too far not a problem! just send me an email and you can place your order with me! i would love to help you pick the perfect outfit or two or three!




*******************************************



***blessed be the name trunk show!***




saturday, august 22nd from 1:00-4:00



********************************************




go check them out!



*julie



3 comments:

  1. thanks--I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is sooo cute! I really hope I can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site looks like something I'll have to check out.

    I just found your blog from Humble Pie. Your children are beautiful and I love your blog name. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!