Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wow! 20 years already?!

So, my 20 year highschool reunion is coming up! I keep saying to myself "I cant believe Julie A. is turning 38 and celebrating her 20 year reunion!". I always use my maiden name when I am rambling about my age! It is true! Age is just a number! I still feel like I am in my twenties! Sometimes I cant believe I am an adult with adult responsiblities! But I love it! Being a mom, and a wife, and being able to do whatever I want! HeeHee!


Well, back to the reunion! I am looking forward to it! I had a blast in highschool! And I am having fun getting ready for it! I have my hair appointment for tonight at 7! My hair has gotten so long that I am ready for a new "do"! I want to go short with a more hip and trendy style! We will see! I think I found my dress! Yippee! I thought that was going to be the hardest part! And the shoes! Oh the shoes! They are cute! Now for the jewelry! That will be easy! I am hoping to get some good pix to share! So, thats it for now!


Have a fun day!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. hi julie!
    i popped over from chatting att he sky... i saw another florida girl and thought i'd say HI! and then i saw this post! my 20 year reunion is in just a couple weeks! hope your day is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!