Thursday, July 16, 2009

Easy?!

So, did I say shopping for jewlery would be easy? Not so much! Today I went to Ross, Maurice's, and Kohls! Nothing! Tomorrows mission: Stein Mart! They usually have cute stuff! And for my haircut! I did go short and trendish but I am not liking it so much today! I came home last night and my sweet family was all about it! They loved it! My kids told me over and over that they loved my new hair! So sweet! Of course, now I am thinking I should of done this or that! Don't get me wrong, its not hideous or anything! I am just not used to it! Pictures soon!


Have a fun day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just saw your blog on Lindsey's. Welcome to blogland. I'll be back to check out those cool decorating sites. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie, welcome to blogging! It is so much fun going through your day feeling connected to other moms, trading stories and creative ideas. I just know you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just at Melissa Lester's site (love her!) and saw your comment. Decided Julie was a pretty name, so I came to see your spot :) think I'll stay here and nose around a bit haha have a beautiful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie! I'm so glad that you started a blog! I'm sure your hair is adorable, I can't wait to see it. I don't know if you have time to go out to the town center, but I always like Anthropolgie's jewelry and J.Crew has some really cute stuff right now too. I also usually have good luck at Dillards when I'm looking for Jewelry, especially the one at the Avenues. Good luck! I want to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogland! :) Cute blog and cute blog title. Have you looked at Forever 21 for jewelry? That is my favorite place to shop for cheap trendy jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! let me know you stopped by for a visit!